- Medium: As Medium creatures, Touched have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- base land speed is 30 feet.
- Touched from beyond: at 1st level the touched rolls a D6 1-3 they gain the Suntouched feat. 4-6 they gain the Moontouched feat.
- Eternal Life: A touched who dies is never truly gone, after 1d6 weeks per level a touched whos body is not returned to a life tree will spawn again at the nearest life tree without any items suffering the same penalties as if the spell raise dead had been cast upon them.
However, if the remains of a deceased touched can be brought to a lifetree and hung from the branches instead it will return to life after 1hour/lvl as if the spell True Resurrection had been cast however they must reroll thier touched from beyond feat and lose access to thier old one.
- Hindered learning: A touched cannot have more than 3 classes at any given time, when ressurecting via Eternal life the touched has the option of Erasing one class from thier memory and gaining levels in another class equal to the levels given up – 1 ( this is in addition to any penelty for ressurecting) They cannot give up thier highest current level of class or one tied for highest level. ex a touched 3/fighter3/wizard2/barbarian can only lose barbarian and gain one level in a class of thier choice.
- 2 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- Automatic Language: Common, Eternal(racial) Bonus Languages: Any
- Favored Class: None (any multiclassed touched takes a penelty to XP